Saturday, 29 July 2017

Beauty Blender - REVIEW



Good evening guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but tonight I thought I'd pop up a post. 


Nearly every day in my make up routine I have become obsessed with using my Beauty Blender £16 for literally nearly everything. Since purchasing it I don't think there has been a day I haven't used it. I thought I'd dedicate a post to it and show some love.


Packaging wise I love how the Beauty Blender comes in super handy packaging. It's in a plastic sort of tube that slots on and off and is handy to keep the blender in when not in use. The blender itself is a egg shape with a oval slant at the top and made of sponge. The slanted bit really helps to blend in concealer under the eye and I prefer using the sponge to a concealer or blending brush. Blending bronzer has always been a massive problem for me but this little beauty makes it so much easier. I find it spreads product evenly and really blends everything in well. I normally dampen it before use as I find this loosens the sponge up a bit and makes it a bit more flexi. Cleaning wise I find the sponge super easy to clean and it drys really fast if left on the windowsill to dry or somewhere airy. 


 No faults can be found in this applicator for me. I literally think I have discovered my most favourite make up tool ever. Why did I not try this sooner? 


Have you tried the Beauty Blender? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading,

Love Chelsella xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment