Thursday, 20 April 2017

Fresh Start - New Chelsella


Hello you lovely lot. You may have noticed all my previous years of blog content has disappeared. This is because over the past 1-2 years I have really struggled to blog and have been very on/off. I decided the only way I could maybe get myself fully back into this was to start a fresh. I didn't like the fact I had such long gaps between posts and it just didn't look fresh and tidy. I want to take pride in my blog and have it look the best I can. Blogging has always been a part of my life and even if I hadn't been writing posts I had still been taking part in chats on twitter. With that said I would like to thank everyone that has stuck by me throughout my whole experience and I still connect with regularly. 

My schedule for blog posts is every Wednesday and Sunday. I feel confident in being able to make these each week and will of course add extra posts when possible. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this post and I have hope your onboard my new journey. (However cheesy does that sound). A fresh start. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Chelsella x x

No comments:

Post a Comment